Shearling Mountain Jacket - Navy Blue
Robust Without Sacrificing Exceptional Comfort
Ample Pockets for the Necessities
Ample pockets include additional chest pocket organizers, one pen-pencil slot and a pen knife pocket, two lower hand warmer pockets, and two inside stash pockets for smartphones and pocket notebooks.
Engineered for Durability and Movement
Double reinforced elbows keep the typical wear points more durable, a touch borrowed from vintage US Navy-type work shirts of a different era, and engineered single arm-side panel construction allows for freedom of arm movement, unlike other button up shirts being made today.
Best of Both Worlds
Wool is nature's longest running performance fiber. When raised and harvested properly, is a sustainable material for use in apparel manufacturing. PDW partnered up with a family owned and operated woolen mill in Italy to create some of the finest hybrid technical textiles, that is a best-blend of old and new worlds, and machine washable for easier care.
Like our classic Woodsman Shirt, the Shearling Mountain Shirt is like one of your grandfather's favorite outdoor shirts from a vintage era, but better. Shirt-jacs fill a niche where a shirt isn't quite warm enough for chilly weather, but a full winter-weight jacket is too much for more active pursuits.
- Italian Milled, Premium 14 oz Tech-Wool Melton 60% Wool / 25% Polyester / 10% Polyamide / 5% Other Fiber Blend
- 370 gsm Polartec Retropile Shearling Fleece
- 3M Quilted Poly Baffling
- Brushed Cotton French Twill Trim
- Industrial Grade Metal Snaps
- Regular Fit
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning
- Single Full Length Side Arm Panels for Full Range of Motion
- Snap Front Placket
- 2 Buttoned Chest Pockets w/Additional Organizer Pockets
- 2 Lower Handwarmer Pockets
- 2 Inside Stash Pocket for Smart-phones and Pocket notebooks
- Industrial Grade Construction, Triple Needle Stitching, Thread and Bar-Tacks Throughout
- No-Loss PDW Slotted Buttons
- Double Reinforced Elbows
- Machine Wash Cold
Cut & Sewn
Cut & Sewn:
- California, USA
I was hesitant to buy this coat because of the cost. I’m absolutely happy that I decided to after owning it for a week and a half. It is “buy it for life” quality and I have zero doubts that it would hold up to pass down to the next generation. Only thing I’ll say is that you need to order a size up if you want to layer anything more than a t-shirt under it.