SPD Ti-SAK Scales - M90 Camo
Our Ti-SAK scales also have the factory pen slot, toothpick slot, tweezer slot, and the stick pin slot. Our matched billet titanium pocket clip uses the standard 3 screw pattern so the user can swap out the clip and personalize with other aftermarket pocket clips such as the Dragontail pocket clips from our friends over at Steel Flame and others, if so desired.
Please note that these are intended as a permanent replacement for the factory scales. These are precisely machined to match the brass ferrules of a 91mm SAK and will easily press fit into place with a vice or clamps and a piece of leather to pad the jaws. *Warning, when using other aftermarket 3 hole pattern pocket clips, make sure you use the correct length machine screws so they are not so long where they will press out the flush fit titanium scale.
Modification of your 91mm type SAK with these titanium scales are done so at your own risk. This is a home DIY modification. Install with caution, know what you are doing, know how to operate a vice or clamps safely. Prometheus Design Werx, INC is not to be held responsible for any damage to your SAK and the titanium scales during installation. Please click here for step by step installation instructions.
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- 316 Stainless Steel Machine Screws
- Height: 91mm
- Width: 18.03mm Tapers to 20.06mm
- Thickness: 3.9mm
- Fully Shaped and Contoured Titanium
- SPD Edition Laser Etched "M90 Camo" Pattern
- Titanium Biller Pocket Clip
- Standard 3 Hole Pattern Allows for Other Aftermarket Pocket Clips
- Slot for Factory Pen Accessory
- Slot for Factory Tweezers
- Slot for Factory Toothpick
- Slot for Factory Stick Pin
- SPD Kraken Trident Laser Mark