SPD X Wenger Blades Tracker Jr.
Custom hand made by Dave Wenger. This unique blade and grind configuration is designed for field use and bushcraft in mind. The compound grind features with a hollow terminating at a modified flat with an appleseed secondary bevel and will easily tackle chopping, cutting, skinning, curling and much more. Along with the custom molded behind-the-back Kydex Scout sheath, this knife is made for the backcountry and wilderness.
- Baron Nitro-V Ferroalloy with Caswell Black Finish
- OD Green Micarta with Orange Liners
- Full Grain Leather
- OAL: 9.75"
- Blade Length: 5.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Weight: 13.01 oz
- Compound Grind with Hollow Terminating at a Modified Flat with an Appleseed Secondary Bevel
- Full Tapered Tang Construction
- SPD OD Green Micarta Scales with Orange Liners
- Sagewood Leather Belt Sheath
- SPD Logo Laser Etched
- Wenger Blades Makers Mark