All Terrain Duffel 60L
All-Terrain Amphibious Design
Designed for any weather, dialed toward those who live life in and around water and areas prone to inclement weather. With IPX7 waterproof rating and waterproof Delrin tooth Zipper, the AT duffel can be submerged up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes.
Multi-Day Load Out Capacity
Holds a good 3+ day's load out for most users with an internal zippered pocket for extra organization, padded handle haul straps, and removable padded shoulder straps.
Decked & Detailed
Constructed of 1000D RPET (eco-friendly recycled polyester fibers) with fully welded seams and detailed with padded hand carry straps, a daisy chain to provide extra clip points and loop panels for morale patches. Rain or shine, land or sea, this duffel is designed for all terrain adventures on and off the grid.
- 1000D RPET
- Laminated 1000D RPET
- 600D RPET
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers
- Delrin Tooth Water-tight Zipper
- Nylon Webbing
- Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord & Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Nylon Hook & Loop
- 45L / 2750 cubic inches
- Length: 20"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 11"
- High Frequency Seam Welding
- Main Zippered, IPX7 Rated, Waterproof Compartment
- Interior Zippered Organizer Pocket
- Inflator Nozzle with Spring Loaded Valve to Adjust Buoyancy
- Removable Padded Shoulder Straps
- Webbing Daisy Chain
- Padded Handle Haul Straps
- Side Carry Handles
- Laser Cut Loop Panel for Morale Patches
- Self-Policing Webbing Straps
This is a nice sturdy duffel bag that is plenty big to carry a bunch of my gear but also weather and dust proof enough to ride on my Land Cruisers roof rack through sandstorms, torrential rain, or blizzard. The backpack straps also make this line of bags great for airport traverses as well.
Cheers to PDW for another great design!