Beast Hoodie Pullover - Syth Black
The design inspiration is drawn from the classic alpine styles that ushered in the era of performance synthetic fleece in the outdoor market. This Polartec® double Shearling ThermalPro® is made with 100% recycled polyester, cross dyed for a distinct 2-tone appearance, warm, quiet and is exceptionally comfortable. The Beast Hoodie Pullover is for those who blaze their own trails, make their own way, and are the king of their terrains.
Bluesign® certified means this fabric is sustainably and ethically produced.
OEKO-TEX® certified means that the material used in this garment is free of harmful chemicals and safe for humans.
Customer ReviewsBased on 1 review100%(1)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)D
Love it. Cozy. Warm. It fits per size pretty closely and is working for me. High quality construction With great weight to warmth ratio per the Polaretc material chosen. I also own the competition of the Beast and prefer the fit and look of this more so much so that I searched high and low for a zip version and though I prefer black (lord syth black is very black), I purchased the zip version in green from GRR.
- Polartec® Shearling ThermalPro® Retro Pile Fleece, 100% Poly
- Poly Mesh
- Nylon Grosgrain
- All Terrain Cloth Stretch Nylon Trims
- Nylon Nardware
- Nylon Loop
- Shock Cord
- YKK® Reverse Coil Nylon Zippers
- Regular Fit
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning for Unrestricted Movement
- High Breathable, Double Shearling Face Pile Fleece
- Structured Thumbhole Cuffs
- 3 x Dummy Cord Keepers, 1 in Each Pocket
- Media Cord Pass-Thrus in Each Pocket
- 2 Front Zippered Hand Pockets
- 1 Zippered Sleeve Pockets
- All Terrain Cloth Elbow Reinforcements
- M.L. Hood Design
- California, USA