A.G. Wilderness Quilt
We use premium RDS certified, 800 fill power goose down and a 20D mini-rip stop nylon shell with DWR to construct our quilt, just like high grade sleeping bags used for backpacking and mountaineering. Goose down offers the best of nature's insulating properties, the best warmth to weight ratio and our nylon shell with DWR resists sprinkles and moisture. You'll appreciate the reduced travel weight and easy packability either stowed in your overlanding rig or backpack. Our modified "XL Full" size is cut to work perfectly with 2-person roof top tents and cut longer so you can tuck the foot end under your mattress/pad to keep the drafts out and when the chill sets in at 0100, you can pull it over your head. Available in dark olive green with charcoal gray trim and reverses to flame orange.
*Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, no fabric softeners and tumble dry low with tennis ball to help re-loft the goose down.
- 20D Nylon Mini-Ripstop with C6 DWR
- RDS Certified 800 Fill Power Goose Down
- Warm Sleeper: 20º
- Cold Sleeper: 30º
- 84" x 92" / 213cm x 233cm
- "Full XL" is Our Custom Size Designed for RTTs in Mind
- 8" x 15" / 20cm x 38cm Packed in Travel Stuff Sack
- 2.8 Lbs.
- Created for Use in Roof Tops Tents and 2+ Person Ground Tents
- Ideal for 2 Person Set Ups
- Sprinkle and Moisture Resistant Nylon Shell
- Generous 21oz Premium Goose Down Fill Weight
- Travel Stuff Sack
- Mesh Storage Sack
- 2-Tone Color Top
- Reverses to Flame Orange
- Stitched Through Box Baffle Construction
- Coverage for 2, Packs Down to the Size of a 1-Person Sleeping Bag