SPD Invictus-Bali GID
Please note that these must be shipped using UPS to a US Physical Address. No P.O. Boxes
Taking the design queues from our Invictus folder, we created this iteration. Precision made in a utility form factor for those who prefer a "working" balisong knife.
Customer ReviewsBased on 1 review100%(1)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)S
I didn't realize the Invictus was a shorter balisong than the conventional 4.5" blade with 5" handles. Being about an inch shorter has made it easier to carry and the pocket clip doesn't tear up my pants.
And it flips amazing! It has a very balanced bias between handle and blade. It's lightweight, but not too light to do rollovers, fans, and some other intermediate tricks and combos.
The glow in the dark scales are a nice touch. I imagine that'll serve a purpose in low light outdoors environments as the glow lasts a long time.
Before, I had been carrying a BRS Replicant and Alpha Beast. After a couple weeks of carry, would highly recommend an Invictus.
- Böhler M390
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- Hyper-Glow Polymer
- Ceramic Bearings
- Stainless Steel
- OAL: 8.125"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 1.55"
- Closed: 4.125"
- Construction Type: Bi-Handled Folder
- 4.0oz / 113g
- Handles Machined from a Billet 6AL-4V Titanium
- Premium Böhler M390 Stainless Steel Blade
- Best in Class Hyper-Glow Glow in the Dark Polymer
- Smooth Bearing Pivots
- Blade Fuller
- 6 Handle Fullers
- Satin SS Hardware
- Fine Jimping on Blade Ears and Back Spacers
- Titanium Spring latch
- Titanium Billet Pocket Clip
- Fine Matte Bead Peened and Machine Satin Blade Finish
- Laser Etched SPD Kraken Trident Logo on Blade
- Böhler M390