PDW Spectrum Hoodie - Syth Lord Black
This hoodie was named the Spectrum, as it covers just that, a wide spectrum of uses. This performance mid-layer is equally at home on a cool, crisp morning at a challenging red point, a 3 day music festival, piloting your rig over the Rubicon, a last minute red eye to Tokyo, to a day of sampling food trucks. Wear the Spectrum on its own over a tee, or easily under a shell or down sweater.
The Spectrum Hoodie is our favorite travel hoodie due to its 3+ season weight, exceptional comfort, and clean-neat looks. We specially cut the MLH hood so it could be pulled over the eyes to block light so you can catch a cat nap when you're on the fly. The Spectrum Hoodie is designed and built in California, USA. Available in Syth Lord Black.
- 9.5oz Polartec Power Stretch Pro, 58% Polyester 38% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Poly Mesh Pocket Bags
- Nylon Spandex Edge Binding
- YKK reverse coil nylon zippers
- Athletic fit. Best worn over t-shirt or light base-layer.
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Modified MLH Hoodie Design
- 2-way YKK center front zip
- 2 zippered hand pockets with dummy cord keepers
- Pocket placement clears padded waist belts
- Double reinforced elbows
- 2 interior stash pockets
- Structured cuffs with draft resistant thumb-holes
- Flatlock wetsuit type stitching through-out for maximum next to skin comfort
- California, USA
"PDW's Spectrum hoodie is built for action, adventure, and everything in between. Bound to become the most versatile hoodie in your arsenal."