The PDW Roam Jacket was born from work wear suede jacket designs from the 1950s, takes some cues from the classic trucker style from the 1960s, and cut for the modern man. Premium suede has a distinct hand and drape that is unique to this type of hide. Faster to break in and softer, suede is a preferred choice for many users. This suede jacket shares DNA from the long distance driver, craftsman, rancher, welder, rogue and scholar. It is many things, but you as the owner will define how you use and wear it.
Suede outerwear has the distinct characteristic of taking on a patina from wear. The owner can choose to wear it as it is and how it will become. However you can also preserve a more original appearance by treating the suede with a high quality water protectant spray before wearing it and repeating this process every so often. Buy once, cry once, smile for a lifetime. The Roam Jacket is warrantied against manufacturer's defect for the life of the original owner.
- Heavyweight 3.0 Oz American Cow Suede
- MILSPEC 5050 NYCO Ripstop
- Heavy Duty Industrial Workwear Grade Snaps
- Brass YKK Zipper
- Heavy Duty Nylon Thread
- Regular Fit, Suitable to Wear Over a Light Mid-Layer to Wool Shirt
- 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- 76 Oz for Size 40
- Snap Front Placket
- Snap Cuffs
- 2 Larger Front Chest Pockets with Snap Closure Flaps
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Zippered Hide-Away Pocket Behind Collar
- Full Lined
- Waist Adjustment Snaps
- Hanger Loop
- San Francisco, California, USA
"It's a GREAT jacket. I love mine!"
- Ryan S., NC.