Solo Jacket 100C
A total of 9 pockets for EDC items, industrial grade construction methods such as heavy duty nylon thread, double needle stitching on major seams, bar-tacks to reinforce stress points and other details round out how this jacket is made. The cut and silhouette easily accommodates a mid-layer such as our JAAC Hoodie, and the bi-swing back allows for freedom of movement while piloting your Series III 109, adventure bike, or YT-1300.
Design highlights include pilot type sleeve pocket for admin items, double reinforced elbows, 2 upper zippered sleeve pockets with admin organizer, 2 angled chest snap closure chest pockets, 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 interior pockets, hide-away pocket, adjustable cuffs, and wind flap. The Solo Jacket 100C is designed and built in California, USA.
- 10 oz. Preshrunk 100% cotton canvas with DWR. *Machine wash & dry, expect 1/2" up in overall length after first wash & dry.
- Brushed poly trims and partial liner
- Black coated brass snaps
- YKK reverse coil nylon zippers
- Regular fit, cut for light mid-layers. *Order size down if a slimmer fit is desired.
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered patterning
- Bi-swing flight jacket type gusseted back for full range of motion
- 3" stand up collar
- 2 zippered upper arm pockets
- 1 aviation type admin organizer pocket on left sleeve
- 2 snap closure angled chest pockets
- 2 zippered side entry hand-warmer pockets
- 2 interior stash pockets
- Hide-way pocket on inside back waistband
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Industrial grade construction, stitching, thread and bar-tacks throughout
- Double reinforced elbows
- California, USA
"Got the email from PDW on Wednesday, ordered the Solo, delivered Thursday, wearing Friday. Always a fan and instant buyer of your product. It's the story, the craftsmanship, and the style. Great work!"