SPD Field Kitchen Knife Set
Meals served in the wilderness are some of the best you will ever taste and the extra care taken in their prep require the field kitchen tools commensurate with the task. The 6" chef knife tackles most of your general camp kitchen cutting tasks and the 4" paring for the more fine and delicate chores. If you take pride in your cooking, the overland rig you've built up and modded, as well as the rest of your field equipment, the SPD FKKS is on par with your carefully considered load out and capable yet refined tastes.
Remember to never put any fine kitchen cutlery in the dishwasher. Hand wash and towel dry in the field or at home. The hardwood American maple carry case-cutting board should be treated like any woodblock cutting board you have at home. Treat and maintain with a food safe mineral oil or beeswax-oil formula to keep the wood stable and prevent cracking over time.
- Blade: Carpenter CTS BD1N
- Blade Handle: Recycled, Aged American Hardwood Maple
- Box/Cutting Board: Recycled, Aged American Hardwood Maple
- Stainless Steel Box Hardware
- Overall Blade Length Chef: 6"
- Cutting Edge Length Paring: 4"
- Blade Thickness Chef: 0.100"
- Blade Thickness Chef: 0.082"
- Handle Length Chef: 4.75"
- Handle Length Paring: 4"
- Overall Length Chef: 10.25"
- Overall Length Paring: 8"
- Carry Case: 14" x 5.25" x 1.75" (Closed) / 14" x 10.50" x 0.75" (Open)
- 55.93 oz
- Single Bolster
- 80% Tang Construction
- Full Flat Ground
- Satin Finish
- Contoured Maple Scales
- Recycled, Aged American Hardwood Maple Carry Case/Cutting Board
- Felt Lined Knife Pockets with Magnets
- Engraved SPD Kraken Trident Logo
- Hand Made USA