SPD X Wenger Blades Kuko - 7 Bushcraft
Hand made by Dave Wenger. This large field knife is designed for field use and bushcraft in mind. The compound hollow grind and recurve fully belly and reminiscent of the legendary kukris knives of the Nepalese. While a fixed blade knife, the blade ergos will easily tackle light to medium duty chopping, to a wide range of cutting tasks engaged found in bushcraft and just general outdoor use. Along with the custom molded behind-the-back Kydex Scout sheath, this knife is made for the big open wilderness.
- 80CrV2 Tool Steel with Black Oxide Finish
- OD Green Canvas Micarta Scales with Orange Liners
- Full Grain Leather
- OAL: 9.75"
- Blade Length: 5.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Weight: 13.01 oz
- Compound Hollow Grind with Full Belly Recurve
- Full Tapered Tang Construction
- SPD Exclusive OD Green Micarta Scales with Orange Liners
- Behind-the-Back Scout Sheath
- SPD Logo Stamped in Head
- Wenger Blades Makers Mark