Raider Field Pant NYCO+ T-Fit - TFG
Like most of our designs, we use industrial grade construction methods such as heavy duty nylon thread, triple needle stitching on major seams, and more bar-tacks to reinforce stress points than any other pant in its class. The cut and silhouette is our tailored fit in keeping with its understated and streamlined appearance, yet a fully capable intent and will move in any direction you do by virtue of our NYCO+ ripstop. The Raider Field Pant NYCO+ T-Fit is equally at home in the field, street or a week at the cabin.
Design highlights include articulated, double reinforced knees, no-twist custom d-rings, diamond gusset, diamond double seat, dedicated knife-multitool pockets, work wear style hand pockets which are accessible when using a pack waist or utility to first line belt, PDW slotted parasmock type no-loss buttons, and reinforced double layer rear cuffs. Designed and built to last in California USA.
Customer ReviewsBased on 6 reviews83%(5)17%(1)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)J
Ive been able to wear these pants a few times now and they are excellent! Well built but feel light in the heat. the front thigh pockets are fantastic additions to keep your phone out of your main pockets making your phone easily accessible without mixing with other items. The dedicated pocket knife pockets on the front pocket is also something I didn't know I needed in my life until you use it and getting stuff out of the pockets without snagging on a knife or clip is a problem of the past. The only downside to these pants is it makes all my other pants seem like garbage. 100% will get more!J
The material is fantastic, pockets feel really nice. Pant seems well built. Could do without the d-rings on the front but they are easy enough to remove on your own. The lack of stretch in the material paired with the tailored fit makes the pant feel like wearing a set of tights any time you bend at the knee. An additional 1" or so of material below the knee (increased width) would probably help. I went with a 33w x 32 inseam. Length was on point, and can fit over boots but also looks great with a pair of vans or chucks. Returning to pick up a set of Modern Fit when they restock.M
Pockets are on point, as usual. Best fabric for the application. Easy year round wear. A nitpick would be that the color palette is subdued, but not really a negative since it’s optimal for the urban wilderness and all the animals that have predatory vision.M
Great fit, super high quality and US made.J
I own several iterations of the raider field pant, these are my favorite. Great cut, super comfortable, just the right amount of pockets/features without being overdone.
The raider pant in all versions are my go to daily for work and play.
Thank you for the review Joshua.
- 6.8oz, 55% Cotton / 42% High Tenacity N6 Nylon / 3% Spandex NYCO+
- YKK Nylon Coil Zipper
- Nylon Hardware
- High Strength T-40 Nylon Thread
- 100% Cotton 6.5oz Cotton Twill Pocket Material
- Tailored Fit
- 30", 32", 34" Inseams
- Available in Waist Sizes From 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40 Inches
- Dedicated EDC Tool Pockets for Today’s Folding Knives, Multi-tools, and Flashlights
- Hide-Away Pocket by Rear Waistband for Spare Cuff Key, Cash, etc
- Horizontal Hand Pockets Inspired from Work Wear, Which Allow User Access Even While Wearing Pack, 1st Line or Tool Belts
- Coin Trap or Small Folder Pocket Inside Main Hand Pockets
- Custom No-twist Delta-ring Hardware
- 2 Front Accessory Welt Pockets
- 2 Side Accessory Welt Pockets
- Custom No-loss Parasmock Type Slotted Buttons
- YKK Nylon Coil Zipper with Locking Slider
- Diamond Double Seat Reinforcement
- Diamond Shaped Gusset Panel for Extra Mobility
- 2 Buttoned Back Pockets
- Double, Triple Needle and Bar-tack Reinforcement Construction Throughout
- Shaped Double Reinforced Knees with Articulated Darts
- Double Reinforced Rear Cuffs
Designed, Crafted, Cut, and Sewn In: