SPD X Hardcore Hammers Ranger - Lead the Way
After dialing in their popular hatchets, Hardcore Hammers decided to take on something a little bigger that has been conspicuously absent from the marketplace. An American-made, full size axe that can fill the top spot as one of the best in the world. Using the same approach they took in redesigning the hammer and hatchet, they’ve finally arrived at an amazing tool that works the way it’s intended to. Finished with a polyurethane clear coat. The poly cost seals the open cells, repels water, and keeps the handle from shrinking, but it much easier to maintain. It's pretty much one and done, and doesn't attract dust and dirt like the oil does.
- 4140 Alloy Steel (AKA “Ordnance Steel”)
- Grade "A" American Hickory
- Saddlery Grade, Top Grain Leather
- Cutting Edge: 4.75"
- Size: 28" x 7.125"
- Head Length: 7.125"
- Head: 64oz
- OA: 80oz
- Steel Heads Forged in Wisconsin and Illinois
- FNC (Ferritic Nitrocarburizing) Black Out Head Finish
- Custom Tooled SPD Head Stamp
- Tempered for Maximum Edge Holding and Toughness
- Premium American Hickory Handles Turned to Exacting Specifications in Alabama & Arkansas
- Custom, Hand Applied Tricolor Combo Handle Accent
- Leather Accessories Made to Custom Specifications in Montana
- Lifetime Warranty on Steel Head
- Hardcore Hammers Head Stamp
- USA Head Stamp
- SPD Kraken Trident Head Stamp