Odyssey Cargo Pant TRS - Universal Field Gray
These are a feature rich, dedicated utility cargo pant for year round use in the field. These cargo pants have their DNA born from the first styles of combat utility pants made for British, and American Paratroopers from WWII.
Each feature and detail serves a purpose. Our industrial grade construction methods use heavy duty nylon thread, triple needle stitching on major seams, and more bar-tacks to reinforce stress points than probably any other pant being made today. Many of these details aren’t obvious without us calling them out, but you’ll know they’re there when these pants hold up and do their job.
Design highlights include articulated knees, knee pad slots, our signature 3-point cargo flap closure system, no-twist custom D-rings, no-loss parasmock style slotted buttons, diamond gusset, diamond double seat, dedicated knife-multitool pockets, work wear style hand pockets which are accessible when using a pack waist or utility to first line belt, and all this in an understated and clean styling. Available in our Universal Field Gray.
Customer ReviewsBased on 5 reviews100%(5)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)M
Perfect pants not this tapered crap that everybody’s wearing but actual cargo pants to fit real men’s legsE
Great pant, very stretchy. as someone else said, might want to go down a size. I normally wear a 38 waist was too stretchy even with a belt pants would barely stay on once I had the pockets loaded up, ended up a getting a pair in 36 waist which is just right. the pocket on the back for stashing things keeps coming out..might have to remove it. other than that great pair of pants.T
Good stretch fabric, great pocket designs. Overall well made.
Well gusseted. Don’t have many complaintsE
I’m addicted to pockets and love these. They have pockets galore. The best part is that the fabric is incredibly comfortable. These pants are a pleasure to wear. I did discover I should have sized down. The waist band has a lot of stretch and if you have a bunch of stuff in your pockets the pants will slowly inch downwards unless you have a belt. Thankfully, I usually wear a belt so that’s not a deal breaker. Do consider ordering one or two sizes down if you plan on stuffing the pocket. Also be prepared that your pockets will sag a bit…such is the trade off for comfort and mobilityP
Didn’t receive the pant yet.
- Technical Ripstop: 6.13oz, 85% Nylon / 15% Spandex
- Updated Regular Utility Fit
- 4-Way Stretch Technical Ripstop Fabric
- Amphibious Rated
- Quick Dry with C6 DWR Finish
- Low Profile Shaped Gusseted Cargo Pockets, with Our Unique 3-point Flap Closures
- Eyelet Drain Holes
- Internal Cargo Pocket Organizers
- Dedicated EDC Tool Pockets for Today’s Folding Knives, Multi-tools, and Flashlights
- Hide-Away Pocket by Rear Waistband for Spare Cuff Key, Cash, Etc
- Horizontal Hand Pockets Inspired from Work Wear, Which Allow User Access Even While Wearing Pack, 1st Line or Tool Belts
- Coin Trap or Small Folder Pocket Inside Main Hand Pockets
- Custom No-Twist Delta-Ring Hardware
- Custom No-Loss Parasmock Type Slotted Buttons
- YKK Nylon Coil Zipper w/Locking Slider
- Diamond Double Seat Reinforcement
- Diamond Shaped Gusset for Extra Mobility
- Loop Swatches on Each Cargo Pocket for Cat Eyes, Hiviz Markers, or Mini Morale Patches
- Double, Triple Needle and Bar-Tack Reinforcement Construction Throughout
- Double Reinforced Rear Leg Cuffs
- California, USA