DA Hoodie - Mission Green
The current version features an updated fit with roomier forearms, and a Polartec WindPro fleece which is denser, slightly heavier, but less bulky than previous versions. The heather, 2 tone cross-dyed color adds depth and a richer color tone in its appearance.
With a loop swatch on each sleeve for your favorite morale patches, our signature MLH (Major League Hood) design, dummy cord keepers in each pocket, engineered patterning for unrestricted movement, 2-way main zipper, thumbhole cuffs, reinforced elbows, this is our goto grab-n-go technical fleece hoodie for a wide variety of active wilderness activities. The modern, tailored cut is streamlined and follows alpine-climber's styles of performance wear for less bulk, layering under shells, and better warmth retention.
Customer ReviewsBased on 3 reviews100%(3)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)J
With just a base layer underneath, I have worn this hoody every day, all day for 3 weeks straight at temperatures ranging from 20-40 degrees and find it deceptively warm and resistant to wind. Other than some minor pilling on the trim at the end of the cuffs, there is no sign of wear or soiling. It is a trim fit, perfect for layering underneath a shell.R
Women and Men keep rubbing their paws, and drooling all over this hoodie! 11 out of 10 Stars!
Thank you for the review Richelle.M
First day usage… cold Tennessee morning in the mid 30s with light rain and my hoodie kept me warm and dry. The only thing I had under it was a UA long sleeve T-shirt. On cold mornings I can wear this while doing light, aerobic workouts or activities and stay warm.
Thank you for the review Michael.
- Polartec WindPro 9504 (10oz/339gm) Polyester Fleece with DWR Finish
- Poly Mesh
- Poly Grosgrain
- Nylon Hardware
- Guide Cloth Trims
- Guide Cloth Reinforced Elbows
- Nylon Loop
- Shock Cord
- YKK Zippers
- Updated Athletic-Fit, Layers Well Under Hard-Shells
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning for Unrestricted Movement
- Cinch Bottom Hem
- Structured Cuffs with Draft Resistant Thumbholes
- Dummy Cord Keepers in Each Pocket
- 2 Front Zippered Hand Pockets
- 2 Interior Patch Pockets
- 2 Zippered Sleeve Pockets
- Guide Cloth Elbow Reinforcements
- MLH (Major League Hood) Design with Mini Bill
- Loop Panel on Each Sleeve
- Wetsuit Style, Flatlock Seam Construction for Next to Body Comfort
- Full Windflap
- Laser Cut Pit Vents
- California, USA