Delta Cargo Pant TRS T-Fit - RG
Each feature and detail serves a purpose. Our industrial grade construction methods use heavy duty nylon thread, triple needle stitching on major seams, and more bar-tacks to reinforce stress points than probably any other short being made today. Many of these construction details aren’t obvious without us calling them out, but you’ll know they’re there when these pants hold up and do their job.
Design highlights include low profile cargo pockets, no-twist custom delta-ring clip points, no-loss parasmock style slotted buttons, high mobility "horseshoe" gusset panel, diamond double seat, double knees, dedicated EDC Tool pockets, work wear style slash hand pockets which are accessible when using a pack waist or utility to first line belt, and our tough, durable Technical Ripstop fabric.
Customer ReviewsBased on 1 review100%(1)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)T
for me the best pants I've ever had.
the Cargo Pockets neither too big nor too small, perfect.
Spandex is perfect for me.
- Technical Ripstop: 6.13oz, 85% Nylon / 15% Spandex with C6 DWR Finish
- Poly Mesh
- YKK Nylon Coil Zippers
- Nylon Hardware
- Poly Flat Lace
- Nylon Hook & Loop
- T40 Thread
- Tailored Fit
- High Tenacity Nylon with 4-Way Stretch
- Quick Dry
- DWR Finish
- Low Profile Cargo Pockets, with Laser Cut Hook & Loop Flap Closures
- Dedicated EDC Tool Pockets for Today’s Folding Knives, Multi-Tools, and Flashlights
- Hide-Away Pocket by Rear Waistband for Spare Cuff Key, Cash, Etc
- Horizontal Hand Pockets Inspired from Work Wear, Which Allow User Access Even While Wearing Pack, 1st Line or Tool Belts
- Coin Trap or Small Folder Pocket Inside Main Hand Pockets
- Custom No-Twist Delta-Ring Hardware
- Custom No-Loss Parasmock Type Slotted Buttons
- YKK Nylon Coil Zipper Fly with Locking Slider
- Diamond Double Seat Reinforcement
- Double Knees
- Reinforced Rear Cuff
- Diamond Shaped Gusset Panel for Extra Mobility
- Loop Swatches on Each Cargo Pocket for Cat Eyes or Hiviz Markers
- Double, Triple Needle and Bar-Tack Reinforcement Construction Throughout
- California, USA