Smart, Purpose Driven Design
The PDW Ti-SST DTB was designed as a robust and minimalist primary compartment than can house Strike Anywhere Matches, Ferro Rods, Military Issue Sparking Unit, Tinder, etc.
Made with a non-ferrous, non-magnetic, Titanium 6AL-4V body that exhibits an excellent combination of durability, strength, and toughness.
The body features a precision machined Mk2 "pineapple" style sure-grip surface pattern, with a stonewashed, tumbled, and bead peened fine matte fihish.
Carry the PDW Ti-SST DTB in any pocket, backpack, or around the neck with cordage through any environment.
- Titanium 6AL-4V
- Stonewashed Tumbled Finish & Bead Peened
- Silicone O-Ring
- Length: 3.00"/ 76mm
- Diameter: 0.994" / 24mm
- 2.1oz / 59.53gm
- MK2 Style Sure-Grip Surface Pattern
- Cap with Lanyard Hole
- Silicone O-Ring for Weatherproof Storage
- Primary Compartment Designed to House Strike Anywhere Matches, Ferro Rods, Military Issue Sparking Unit,Tinder, etc.
- Non-Ferrous, Non-Magnetic 6AL-4V Titanium Body
- Fine, Matte Industrial Finish
- Can Use Several Optional Ti-Spools and also Joined Together with the Ti-SST DTA Using the Optional Ti-Coupler.
I bought this to use as a pill container. So I can’t say I have used it for what it is really made for. That said I couldn’t be happier. It holds 5 vitamin capsules and has room for a couple smaller ones. Regardless of what you are thinking of using it for the engineering is outstanding, it’s built like a tank, and definitely water tight. I have a similar product for toothpicks from a different reputable brand that’s cheaper (still good / no complaints with it) but the quality of this product is noticeably better. If you are a sucker for fine details and things that are overbuilt, you should be happy with it. Side note I got the whistle awhile back before I bought this and would say the same with that.