SPD STS-B - OD Green Linen Micarta
The STS-B is not only is built on many fine details, it also draws its blade shape inspiration from the Loveless chute knife, as well its intent. An edged tool that is highly versatile and capable in a wide range of field conditions as required by Harry Archer, another legendary figure and the man who initially commissioned the chute knife idea to Loveless. Archer required a knife that could be used for cutting parachute lines, wilderness survival, personal safety, and more; and also do so in demanding, rough environments. The STS-B is a highly reliable and capable tool for your next adventure, wilderness journey, or finding yourself somewhere, unknown, far away and perhaps a touch dangerous.
- OAL: 8.1"
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Closed: 4.1"
- Construction Type: Titanium Framelock
- Wt: 4.1oz
- Premium Böhler M390 Blade
- Linen Micarta
- Chute Knife Type Clip Point Blade
- Premium Böhler Stainless Steel Blade
- Carbon Fiber Handle Scales
- Dual Thumbstuds with Dive Watch Grade, Strontium Aluminate Glow-In-The-Dark Cabochons
- Fine Matte Ceramic Bead Peened Finish
- Stainless Steel Pivot
- Ceramic Bearings in Bronze Cages
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Titanium Framelocking
- Integrated Titanium Bolster Style Handle Construction
- Internal Lanyard Pin
- Titanium Billet Pocket Clip
- Blade Jimping
- Handle Jimping
- 5 Handle Fullers Each Side
- SPD Kraken Trident Blade Mark
- M390 Blade Mark