Expedition Watch Band Compass Kit Ti - Black
Built for Adventure
Our design process to create this modern classic drew inspiration from similar units used and worn by UDTs, Combat Swimmers, Explorers, and Adventurers from different era.
The invention and introduction of the magnetic compass transformed the known world. Unreliant on batteries or circuit boards, a magnetic compass is the directional navigation tool in its most distilled and purest form.
The Expedition Watch Band Compass is made of aerospace grade, 6AL-4V titanium, highly resistant to corrosion and known for its excellent strength to weight ratio. The oil filled compass component is water resistant up to 100M/300'. The silicone carrier is treated with UV inhibitors to ensure that the colors don't fade and the material won't easily break down.
- Case: 6AL-4V Titanium
- Compass: Oil Filled with an Acetyl Cellulose Body
- Note that oil filled compasses of any type may have tiny bubbles appear and disappear over time. This is a natural result of changes in altitude and barometric pressure in your area of use. These tiny bubbles, if they do appear, do not affect the accuracy or function of the your compass in any way.
- Carrier Body: Silicone with UV Inhibitors
- Case Gasket: Silicone with Glow in the Dark Pigment
- Compass Case: 1.063” x 0.455”
- Compass: 0.787" X 0.314" / 20mm X 8mm
- Compass Carrier: 4.75” Long, 1.170” wide, 0.550” Tall
- 0.72 Oz
- Depth Rated to 100M/300' Water Resistance
- Black Face with Luminous Glow in the Dark Markings
- Fits NATO Type Watch Bands 20mm to 22mm
- PDW Logo
Button Compass Replacement Program
Button Compass Replacement Program:
- Please contact our Customer Support Department for our Button Compass Placement Program.
The compass is a great tool, built very well and hold true on its accuracy!! The only thing i would change about this compass is that I would only have the N arrow glow at night because it is a little hard to differentiate at night. The glow in the dark works amazing and lasts all night!