Expedition Watch Band Compass Kit Ti - PVD / Black
While we can use to great effect and marvel at the products of our digital age, there is still something substantial to be respected, acknowledged and said for analog and mechanical devices. The invention and introduction of the magnetic compass transformed the known world. Unreliant on batteries or circuit boards, a magnetic compass is the directional navigation tool in its most distilled and purest form. Our design process to create this modern classic drew inspiration from similar units as used and worn by UDTs, Combat Swimmers, Explorers and Adventurers from a different era. No less relevant today as it was yesterday, a compass that only needs the earth’s magnetic field to operate and is a tried and trued navigational device for anyone who spends time in the field.
Customer ReviewsBased on 2 reviews100%(2)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)L
This is a great watch band compass. Small, and very light due to the titanium construction. Matches perfectly, in black, with the Marathon watch I am wearing, using a NATO type strap. The PWD compass is secure and quickly readable on the watch strap in that position.O
A great add on to a watch strap, very clear, glow in the dark. Although my personal favorite is a Titanium slot for the strap. Well built.
- Case: 6AL-4V Titanium with Black PVD Finish
- Compass: Oil Filled with an Acetyl Cellulose Body
- Note that oil filled compasses of any type may have tiny bubbles appear and disappear over time. This is a natural result of changes in altitude and barometric pressure in your area of use. These tiny bubbles, if they do appear, do not affect the accuracy or function of the your compass in any way.
- Carrier Body: Silicone with UV Inhibitors
- Case Gasket: Silicone with Glow in the Dark Pigment
- Compass Case: 1.063” x 0.455”
- Compass: 0.787" X 0.314" / 20mm X 8mm
- Compass Carrier: 4.75” Long, 1.170” Wide, 0.550” Tall
- 0.72 Oz
- Depth Rated to 100M/300' Water Resistance
- Black Face with Luminous Glow in the Dark Markings
- Fits NATO Type Watch Bands 20mm to 22mm
- PDW Logo
- Please contact our Customer Support Department for our Button Compass Placement Program.