SPD X Wall Knives Model-18 Non-Standard
The signature detail of these types of knives is the hollow handle. Designed to store any number of SERE items to be used in emergency and survival situations. It can be used as is, or wrapped in 3mm ALSE type cord. A water resistant button compass is nested inside the brass butt cap.
Wall's knives are rugged working field knives that hold true to the classic lines and materials as used by Randall. In our opinion Wall's grind lines are (dare we say) actually nicer. The sheaths are beautifully handmade by an Amish craftsman and are the same Randall patterns. While Randall Made Knives are in a legacy league on their own, Greg Walls' knives are a great alternative for anyone looking for a Randall style knife, without the 6+ year wait and high 2ndary market prices.
- Classic 440A Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 10.5"
- Blade Length: 5.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- 21.6 oz with Sheath
- Handmade Custom Knife in the Randall Made Knives Style
- Hand Ground Clip Point Blade
- Hollow and Knurled 6061-T1 Handle for Storage of Survival Items
- Water Resistant Button Compass inside Knurled Brass Butt Cap
- Lanyard Hole Through Brass Cap
- Brass Finger Guard with 2 Lashing Holes
- Field Grade Satin Blade Finish
- Handmade Leather Sheath by Amish Craftsman
- Magnesium Block for Ferro Rod and Striker in Sheath Accessory Pocket
- Greg Wall Knives Makers Mark
- SPD Kraken Trident Logo