All Terrain Duffel 45L
This duffel is designed for any weather, dialed toward those who live life in and around water, and areas prone to inclement weather. The 45L capacity holds a good 3-day's load out for most users with an internal zippered pocket for extra organization, padded handle haul straps, removable padded shoulder straps, a daisy chain provides extra clip points, and loop panels for morale patches, round out some of the extra details.
One of the unique design features of the AT Duffel 45L is the built in inflator nozzle. The spring-loaded valve makes using it an easy operation to deflate or inflate the duffel. The inflator nozzle allows the duffel to be adjusted for buoyancy and used as a field expedient, temporary floatation device if needed. The AT Duffel 45L is amphibious rated, versatile, capable, and designed for all terrain adventures on and off the grid.
- 1000D RPET
- Laminated 1000D RPET
- 600D RPET
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers
- Delrin Tooth Water-tight Zipper
- Nylon Webbing
- Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord & Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Nylon Hook & Loop
- 45L / 2750 cubic inches
- Length: 20"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 11"
- High Frequency Seam Welding
- Main Zippered, IPX7 Rated, Waterproof Compartment
- Interior Zippered Organizer Pocket
- Inflator Nozzle with Spring Loaded Valve to Adjust Buoyancy
- Removable Padded Shoulder Straps
- Webbing Daisy Chain
- Padded Handle Haul Straps
- Side Carry Handles
- Laser Cut Loop Panel for Morale Patches
- Self-Policing Webbing Straps