S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L - Universal Field Gray
This day pack has the objective of functioning as an extension of its user in their everyday carry needs, to any number of adventures and tasks in the field and backcountry. The pack name itself is an acronym based on the primary, top level design criteria it was built under. S.uspension, H.aul, A.ccess, D.urability, O.rganized.
With an inherent purpose-driven design this pack represents a lifelong, yet constantly evolving core design ethos and aesthetic seen throughout all of our PDW products. The DNA of the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L can be traced to the classic design and engineering lineage of the core outdoor and alpine sports tradition. Fused with modern capability, ergonomics, practical usability, and ruggedized materials this day pack delivers intelligent and carefully considered versatile performance for today’s discerning user. The choice of performance materials in making the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L gives the user an adventure pack that is robust yet won't weigh you down.
Our day pack is equally at home with both the dedicated recreational user and the professional one. The S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L is designed and built for those whose have chosen to live a life less ordinary and require a class of products that speaks to that calling. From the spontaneous wilderness overnighter, an urban weekend of food trucking in a new city, exploring ancient ruins in a distant land, skinning up and carving down a hidden backcountry bowl, to confidently carrying your EDC essentials. This day pack will be an extension of you and is as adventurous and versatile as you want to be. Versatile and modular pack accessories are available for you to customize your pack to suit your needs. Available in Universal Field Gray with Flame Orange liners. The Gen1 was winner of the 2019 Highly Commended Award by Carryology,
- Invista Cordura® 500D
- Custom Milled 500D Nylon/Spandex
- 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Nylon Tape Webbing
- Custom Made Color Matched Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Shock Cord
- Nylon Hook Loop
- 24L / 1465 cubic inches
- Height: 20"
- Width (max): 11"
- Width (min): 9"
- Depth: 7"
- Main Zippered Clamshell:
- Main Storage Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Secondary 3/4 Zippered:
- Dedicated EDC or Hydration Bladder Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Included EDCO Panel™ and Removable Admin Panel
- Removable and Reversible Gear Trap™ with Stretch Panels, MCA™ (MOLLE Compatible Array) and Zippered Digital Reader Stash Pocket
- Removable (Fully Updated) EDCO™ Panel with Admin Panel, MCA-HD™ (MOLLE Compatible Array Heavy Duty) and 3 Zippered Nylon Mesh Pockets
- 3-Stage Modular ToF Belt™:
- Removable Lumbar Pad
- Removable 2" Webbing Belt
- Removable Fully Padded Belt Wings with MCA™
- Padded Back with Closed Cell Foam and Ripple Air Flow Channels
- QR Ice Axe Shock Cord Keepers, Which Double as Gear Trap™ Retainers
- Dual Ice Axe Loops
- Fully Lined with Flame Orange 140D Ripstop for Easy Interior Viewing and Emergency SAR Marking
- Padded Tablet/Laptop (Most 15" and Smaller) Sleeve in Main Compartment
- Two Zippered Internal Mesh Organizer Pockets for Pack Towels, Flip Flops, etc.
- Top Hydration Bladder Tube Port
- Hanger Clip for Water Bladders
- Exterior Zippered Accessory Pocket Lined with Loop to Mount Admin Panel or Optional 6x6 Organizer Tile™
- Exterior Hook Loop ID and Morale Patch Panel
- Removable HDPE Multi-Purpose Frame Sheet can be Used as Emergency Snow Shovel and Splint
- Centered, Single Column Mountaineering Type 3/4" Shaped Daisy Chain with D-Ring
- Dual 3/8" Vertical Lash Webbing
- Exterior Shock Cord for Cinching Bulky Items
- Dual Side Stretch Water Bottle Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Laser Cut and Laminated MCA™
- Adjustable, Removable Sternum Strap
- Four Low Profile Haul Strap Handles (Top, Bottom and Both Sides)
- Bottom with MCA for Lashing Additional Bulky Items
- Self-Policing Webbing Straps
- PDW PRO-Line
- 61.125 Oz.