S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L - Ranger Green
This day pack has the objective of functioning as an extension of its user in their everyday carry needs, to any number of adventures and tasks in the field and wilderness. The pack name itself is an acronym based on the primary, top level design criteria it was built under. S.uspension, H.aul, A.ccess, D.urability, O.rganized. One of the most notable design aspects is the unique and distinct shape derived from a series of 3-dimensional arcs and a major and minor axes.
Details Make the Design
The S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L shines in its carefully considered suite of functional details. From small, smart conveniences like the shock cord ice axe/tool keepers, the Gear Trap™ for securing bump/bike helmets, laser cut M.OLLE C.ompatible A.rray to mount MOLLE style accessory pouches, to even a loop panel to attach your morale patch choice of the day, or something more mission critical like an IFF marker.
Contoured shoulder straps with MCA™ mounting points, sternum strap ladder, removable waist belt and lumbar pad; all with ventilated closed cell ripple foam padding for durable, long lasting comfort and stability while under load.
The SHADO Pack 24L excels in its versatility. For wilderness and field use, the included padded waist belt offers additional support, stability and even more mounting options for EDC pouches such as our SP1. For street and urban use, the modular feature of the padded waist belt allows for it to be quickly removed for a more streamlined and stripped down mode of everyday carry. Scale this pack up or down and dial it in for your daily needs.
The main compartment is now at the full volume, with a deeper tub. The included (removable) EDCO Panel allows the user to infinitely customize their pack carry set-up.
- Invista Cordura® 500D
- Custom Milled 140DD Nylon/Spandex
- 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Nylon Tape Webbing
- Custom Made Color Matched Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Shock Cord
- Nylon Hook Loop
- 24L / 1465 cubic inches
- Height: 20"
- Width (max): 11"
- Width (min): 9"
- Depth: 7"
- Main Zippered Clamshell:
- Main Storage Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Secondary 3/4 Zippered:
- Dedicated EDC or Hydration Bladder Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Included EDCO Panel™ and Removable Admin Panel
- Removable and Reversible Gear Trap™ with Stretch Panels, MCA™ (MOLLE Compatible Array) and Zippered Digital Reader Stash Pocket
- Removable (Fully Updated) EDCO™ Panel with Admin Panel, MCA-HD™ (MOLLE Compatible Array Heavy Duty) and 3 Zippered Nylon Mesh Pockets
- 3-Stage Modular ToF Belt™:
- Removable Lumbar Pad
- Removable 2" Webbing Belt
- Removable Fully Padded Belt Wings with MCA™
- Padded Back with Closed Cell Foam and Ripple Air Flow Channels
- QR Ice Axe Shock Cord Keepers, Which Double as Gear Trap™ Retainers
- Dual Ice Axe Loops
- Fully Lined with Flame Orange 140D Ripstop for Easy Interior Viewing and Emergency SAR Marking
- Padded Tablet/Laptop (Most 15" and Smaller) Sleeve in Main Compartment
- Two Zippered Internal Mesh Organizer Pockets for Pack Towels, Flip Flops, etc.
- Top Hydration Bladder Tube Port
- Hanger Clip for Water Bladders
- Exterior Zippered Accessory Pocket Lined with Loop to Mount Admin Panel or Optional 6x6 Organizer Tile™
- Exterior Hook Loop ID and Morale Patch Panel
- Removable HDPE Multi-Purpose Frame Sheet can be Used as Emergency Snow Shovel and Splint
- Centered, Single Column Mountaineering Type 3/4" Shaped Daisy Chain with D-Ring
- Dual 3/8" Vertical Lash Webbing
- Exterior Shock Cord for Cinching Bulky Items
- Dual Side Stretch Water Bottle Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Laser Cut and Laminated MCA™
- Adjustable, Removable Sternum Strap
- Four Low Profile Haul Strap Handles (Top, Bottom and Both Sides)
- Bottom with MCA for Lashing Additional Bulky Items
- Self-Policing Webbing Straps
- PDW PRO-Line
- 62oz / 1758g
needs an instruction sheet. too many features
Really cool pack! All The zippered pouches should be bellowed. When you fill them, they don't have much give. If they were bellowed,then they wouldn't push into compartments on the other side.
It seems... inverted. Needs to be skinny at the top, wide at the bottom. It would ride better if it was packed more at the bottom and then narrower at the top.
These are just druthers. I carry a pack daily for duty, and I usually have a blaster in my pack for those places where it being on my belt might get attention. I also okay outside a LOT and I'm going to use the heck out of this pack!
Love this backpack, is big enough to hold lots of gear and is stylish in the process. The ranger green is also an eye catcher. Thanks PDW!
Love the new SHADO in green. excellent quality as usual.