S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L - Universal Field Gray
This day pack has the objective of functioning as an extension of its user in their everyday carry needs, to any number of adventures and tasks in the field and backcountry. The pack name itself is an acronym based on the primary, top level design criteria it was built under. S.uspension, H.aul, A.ccess, D.urability, O.rganized.
With an inherent purpose-driven design this pack represents a lifelong, yet constantly evolving core design ethos and aesthetic seen throughout all of our PDW products. The DNA of the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L can be traced to the classic design and engineering lineage of the core outdoor and alpine sports tradition. Fused with modern capability, ergonomics, practical usability, and ruggedized materials this day pack delivers intelligent and carefully considered versatile performance for today’s discerning user. The choice of performance materials in making the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L gives the user an adventure pack that is robust yet won't weigh you down.
Our day pack is equally at home with both the dedicated recreational user and the professional one. The S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L is designed and built for those whose have chosen to live a life less ordinary and require a class of products that speaks to that calling. From the spontaneous wilderness overnighter, an urban weekend of food trucking in a new city, exploring ancient ruins in a distant land, skinning up and carving down a hidden backcountry bowl, to confidently carrying your EDC essentials. This day pack will be an extension of you and is as adventurous and versatile as you want to be. Versatile and modular pack accessories are available for you to customize your pack to suit your needs. Available in Universal Field Gray with Flame Orange liners. The Gen1 was winner of the 2019 Highly Commended Award by Carryology,
I am a new customer of PDW and got to say I am impressed with what I received.
This bag feels like an improved progressive development in design of what Patrick Ma started with TAD. He totally reinvented this EDC GHB bag. It is feature rich and carries very well with a 36-40 performance load.
The bag's design, materials and workmanship are top notch. The reinforcements of point loads and manufacturing design experience of this bag is written everywhere in this bag. Excellent, solid performer. I will rate this bag a full 10/10. Keep up the great work PDW.M
The bag is well designed and with good features. It’s good for everyday carry and also for a weekend trip. When a few little things get a update it’s the perfect bag. Good work go guys, greetings from Germany.C
The S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24 (UFG) quickly became a favorite of mine, largely due to its impressive modularity. The additional pouches, which I ordered alongside the backpack, enhance its versatility. The comfort it offers while wearing is notable, making it suitable for extended use. A standout feature is the removable belt strap, which adds to its versatility, making it apt for a variety of purposes, from hiking to daily urban use. This backpack strikes an excellent balance between functionality and comfort; It is a top choice for anyone seeking functionality, comfort, and adaptability.D
Excellent backpack for every day. Very good quality.B
A very well thought out design, I love this pack how the compartments are design, are so many organize space and pockets. And the back is so comfortable, I was skeptical in the beginning when I saw the backpack strap are thin. But then I try out for few days, it is so comfortable the shoulder that doesn't hurt. I'm kind of regret not buying this pack earlier, and spending money on other brands.
- Invista Cordura® 500D
- Custom Milled 500D Nylon/Spandex
- 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Nylon Tape Webbing
- Custom Made Color Matched Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Shock Cord
- Nylon Hook Loop
- 24L / 1465 cubic inches
- Height: 20"
- Width (max): 11"
- Width (min): 9"
- Depth: 7"
- Main Zippered Clamshell:
- Main Storage Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Secondary 3/4 Zippered:
- Dedicated EDC or Hydration Bladder Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Included EDCO Panel™ and Removable Admin Panel
- Removable and Reversible Gear Trap™ with Stretch Panels, MCA™ (MOLLE Compatible Array) and Zippered Digital Reader Stash Pocket
- Removable (Fully Updated) EDCO™ Panel with Admin Panel, MCA-HD™ (MOLLE Compatible Array Heavy Duty) and 3 Zippered Nylon Mesh Pockets
- 3-Stage Modular ToF Belt™:
- Removable Lumbar Pad
- Removable 2" Webbing Belt
- Removable Fully Padded Belt Wings with MCA™
- Padded Back with Closed Cell Foam and Ripple Air Flow Channels
- QR Ice Axe Shock Cord Keepers, Which Double as Gear Trap™ Retainers
- Dual Ice Axe Loops
- Fully Lined with Flame Orange 140D Ripstop for Easy Interior Viewing and Emergency SAR Marking
- Padded Tablet/Laptop (Most 15" and Smaller) Sleeve in Main Compartment
- Two Zippered Internal Mesh Organizer Pockets for Pack Towels, Flip Flops, etc.
- Top Hydration Bladder Tube Port
- Hanger Clip for Water Bladders
- Exterior Zippered Accessory Pocket Lined with Loop to Mount Admin Panel or Optional 6x6 Organizer Tile™
- Exterior Hook Loop ID and Morale Patch Panel
- Removable HDPE Multi-Purpose Frame Sheet can be Used as Emergency Snow Shovel and Splint
- Centered, Single Column Mountaineering Type 3/4" Shaped Daisy Chain with D-Ring
- Dual 3/8" Vertical Lash Webbing
- Exterior Shock Cord for Cinching Bulky Items
- Dual Side Stretch Water Bottle Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Laser Cut and Laminated MCA™
- Adjustable, Removable Sternum Strap
- Four Low Profile Haul Strap Handles (Top, Bottom and Both Sides)
- Bottom with MCA for Lashing Additional Bulky Items
- Self-Policing Webbing Straps
- PDW PRO-Line
- 61.125 Oz.