WUULF Pack 24L - Universal Field Gray
Purpose-Driven & Multi-Use Design
The W.ilderness U.tility U.rban L.ay F.lat design is a modern interpretation of the classic, alpine style, top-loading summit assault pack.
Built for Multiple Environments
Designed and built for use in the wilderness and backcountry, with features for urban use as well. This pack’s numerous considerations make it a versatile, modern-day tripper for today's backcountry, trails, a bike run to the grocery store, or a day at the office.
The W.U.U.L.F. Pack is built with 500D Cordura, a material that has proven to be a great balance of life-long durability and lesser weight. The W.U.U.L.F. pack was constructed to handle the rigor of the day in and day out use in multiple environments.
The W.U.U.L.F. Pack 24L, like our S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L, represents a lifelong, yet constantly evolving core design ethos and aesthetic seen throughout all of our PDW products. The DNA of the W.U.U.L.F. Pack 24L can be traced to the classic design and engineering lineage of the core outdoor and alpine sports tradition. Versatile and modular pack accessories are available for you to customize your pack to suit your needs, for your one day 12 miler, a trip to the local crags, snowshoeing, to an evening of food truck crawling, or a day's worth of work stuff.
Designed to Last
To address the less durable stretch fabrics used for most packs' water bottle pockets, we introduced a new double-gusseted design using the 500D and adjustable shock cord. And should the cord elastic ever blow out, it is user replaceable.
We chose to use alloy tension hooks for the top lid closure and compression straps at the request of several climbers we know. The rationale was that the main point buckles wouldn't be vulnerable to cracking, like the nylon or acetal type, if stepped on with rock underfoot when the pack was on the ground.
Wilderness Utility Urban Lay Flat
The W.U.U.L.F. Pack 24L gets its name from it’s unique feature of a center front 2-way zipper. This style zipper opening allows a secondary B.E. access/entry point into the main compartment with the top lid closed, and when the top lid is opened and laid flat on any suitable surface, can be fully zipped opened to allow access to nearly 90% of the main compartment.
Characterized by classic looks and possesses numerous modern considerations inside and out.
- Invista Cordura 500D
- 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Closed Cell EVA Foam
- Nylon Mesh
- Nylon Webbing
- Custom Dyed Nylon Hardware
- Alloy Tension Hooks
- T6061 Rod
- Shock Cord
- 3mm Cord & Saddle Zipper Pulls
- 24L / 1540 cubic inches
- Extends to 28L+ / 1700 cubic inches +
- Length: 7"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 22"
- Single Point Top Loader w/Floating Top Lid
- Extendable Top Lid with 2 Zippered Pockets, Key Clip and Loop Panel
- Quick Cinch 140D Nylon Ripstop Top Skirt
- B.E. Entry with 2-Way Zipper for 90% Lay Flat Access and 2ndary Access to Main Compartment
- Laser Cut and Laminated 500D Cordura Suspension with Ventilated EVA Foam and Mesh Facing
- Shoulder Strap Load Lifters
- Removable Padded and MOLLE Compatible Array Waist/Utility Belt
- Waist Belt Stabilizer Straps with Easy Detach Alloy Tension Hooks
- Ventilated EVA Foam Back with Mesh Facing
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Signature, Extra-Durable, Double Gusseted 500D Water Bottle Pockets with Replaceable Shock Cord
- Dual Daisy Chains
- Easy Detach Compression Straps with Alloy Tension Hooks and Self-Policing Webbing
- Adjustable Dual Velcro® Ice Axe-Trekking Pole-Tool Loops
- Dual Anchor Tool Loops
- Dual Interior Tool Pockets
- Stretch Mesh Water Bladder Pocket
- Hydration Port
- Removable Padded, Soft-Lined Tablet/Laptop Sleeve
- Signature Flame Orange 140D Nylon Ripstop Lining
- Four Carry Low Profile Handles
- HDPE Frame Sheet with T6061 Rod Frame Stay
- Nominal 24L Size Extends to 28L+
- PDW PRO-Line
- 50.4oz / 1.43kg
Fit and finish are very nice. will use for camping, hiking and traveling abroad
This backpack is very well made. The fabric is strong, and it is easy to open. Just what I needed for everyday use.
Well thought out. Excellent materials and quality
Great pack - very versatile and built to last. Lots of features which hikers and climbers will appreciate!