PDW Invictus-IL Mudhorn Edition
This is a precision made, EDC folder at its finest. We used titanium billet in the handle, pivot collar, and the pocket clip. The hand ground Böhler M390 stainless steel alloy blade runs on ceramic bearings for a smooth action. Dual thumbstuds with dive watch grade glow-in-the-dark inlays deploys the blade quickly and decisively. Rounding out this Invictus-IL are our signature 5 fuller pattern which provides extra grip retention and our favored tool aesthetic in our EDC tools. No flashy, big logos or graphics or marks, just a subtle logo laser etched on the blade. For those who adhere to the philosophy of form follows function, find beauty in finely made, useful tools, and demand precision made mechanical objects, the Invictus-IL is made for you.
This version of our Invictus was a labor of intent, perseverance and patience over 6 years to see this through to its final, satisfying conclusion. We hope those of you who choose to own this folder will appreciate the time and effort in its creation, and confidently enjoy the results.
- Böhler M390
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- Strontium Aluminate
- OAL: 8.125"
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Construction Type: Mono-Bloc Integral Lock
- 4.4oz / 12.5g
- Handle Machined from a Solid Block of 6AL-4V Titanium
- Premium Böhler M390 Stainless Steel Blade
- SS Lock Bar Stabilizer Insert
- Dual Thumbstuds with Dive Watch Grade GITD Inlays
- Satin SS Hardware
- Titanium Pivot Collar, Bronze Races, and Ceramic Bearings
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Fine Jimping on Blade and Handle "Backstrap"
- Lanyard Hole
- Low-Ride Titanium Billet Pocket Clip
- Fine Matte Bead Peened Industrial Finish
- US Design Patent: US D752,411 S
- Laser Etched Mudhorn Sigil on Blade
- Böhler M390