SPD X Terrain 365 Caiman Slipjoint
The Barlow pattern is one of the most enduring classic slip joint models ever created. Its appeal is in its simplicity, pragmatism, and usability. We looked to this great classic to create our own modern version. The Caiman Slipjoint is an all around pocket knife for everyday carry, updated with technical, modern materials, precision machined parts, and a legacy design distilled down to its core characteristics that is utterly relevant today as it was when first introduced in 1670.
- OAL: 6.9375"
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"3.9375"
- Closed: 3.9375"
- Construction Type: Slip Joint
- Wt: 2.7oz
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt Blade
- Linen Micarta
- Titanium Liners
- 316 Stainless Steel Dive Watch Grade Hardware
- Stainless Steel Backspring
- Bronze Bushings
- Classic Clip Point Blade Profile
- Rustproof & Non-Magnetic Terravantium™ Blade
- Fine Matte Finish
- Dual Nail Nicks
- Internal Lanyard Pin
- SPD Kraken Trident Blade Mark
- Terravantium™ Blade Mark