Terrain 365 Invictus-AT
Precision made, rustproof, and versatile. This is a folder born from purpose driven design in an industrial aesthetic and built with state-of-the art alloys. You'll never have to worry about rust or pitting from getting the Invictus-AT soaking wet by sea water to jungle sweat. From backpacking to portaging, navigating through a remote, sun baked ancient city in a distant land, exploring mysterious ruins deep in a jungle, or a week of epic sets on a hidden break in the South Pacific, this high performance folder is an apex cutting tool for explorers and adventurers. The Terrain 365™ Invictus-AT is a superlative Adventure Tool for All Terrains that you'll never want to explore the world without.
We recommend a fresh water rinse after any immersion in salt water to flush out salt and minerals to keep the action smooth and clean.
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- OAL: 8.125"
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Construction Type: Framelock Folder
- Rustproof Blade, Guaranteed for Life
- Dual Thumbstuds with Premium GITD Inlays
- Rustproof Titanium Handle and Hardware
- Milled Pockets in Handle Interior for Weight Reduction
- Titanium Pivot, Bronze Races, and Ceramic Bearings
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Full Back Spacer with Jimping
- Lanyard Pin for Type Cordage
- Low-Ride Billet Pocket Clip
- Fine Matte Bead Peened Industrial Finish
- US Design Patent: US D752,411 S
- Laser Engraved Terrain 365 Mark