Beast Hoodie - Beowulf Brown
OEKO-TEX® certified means that the material used in this garment is free of harmful chemicals and safe for humans.
- US Produced Polartec® Shearling ThermalPro® 9349RC (11oz/373gsm), 100% Poly
- Poly Mesh
- Nylon Grosgrain
- All Terrain Cloth Stretch Nylon Trims
- Nylon Hardware
- Nylon Loop
- Shock Cord
- YKK® Reverse Coil Nylon Zippers
- Regular Fit
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning for Unrestricted Movement
- High Breathable, Double Shearling Face Pile Fleece
- Structured Thumbhole Cuffs
- 4 x Dummy Cord Keepers, 1 in Each Pocket
- Media Cord Pass-Thrus in Each Pocket
- 2 Front Zippered Hand Pockets
- 2 Zippered Sleeve Pockets
- 2 Interior Stash Pockets
- All Terrain Cloth Elbow Reinforcements
- M.L. Hood Design with Mini Bill
- Full Windflap
- California, USA
"A classic mountaineering essential with the Beast Hoodie."
"This [PDW] Beast Boodie is the bee's knees!..It's a great mid to outer fleece layer that will keep you toasty AF."
- Snailfans. Raleigh, NC.
"The PDW Beast Hoodie is a throwback to mountaineering gear from the ‘70s and ‘80s you’ll love to sport. Go beast mode and make this hoodie part of your go-to kit for the great outdoors."