Beast Hoodie - Ragnarok Black
The design inspiration is drawn from the classic alpine styles that ushered in the era of performance synthetic fleece in the outdoor market. This Polartec® double Shearling ThermalPro® is made with 100% recycled polyester, warm, quiet, exceptionally comfortable and will be the last of the American made Retro Pile fleece from Polartec. The Beast Hoodie is for those who blaze their own trails, make their own way, are most at home where the wild things are.
Bluesign® certified means this fabric is sustainably and ethically produced.
OEKO-TEX® certified means that the material used in this garment is free of harmful chemicals and safe for humans.
- US Produced Polartec® Shearling ThermalPro® 9349RC (11oz/373gsm), 100% Poly
- Poly Mesh
- Nylon Grosgrain
- All Terrain Cloth Stretch Nylon Trims
- Nylon Hardware
- Nylon Loop
- Shock Cord
- YKK® Reverse Coil Nylon Zippers
- Regular Fit
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning for Unrestricted Movement
- High Breathable, Double Shearling Face Pile Fleece
- Structured Thumbhole Cuffs
- 4 x Dummy Cord Keepers, 1 in Each Pocket
- Media Cord Pass-Thrus in Each Pocket
- 2 Front Zippered Hand Pockets
- 2 Zippered Sleeve Pockets
- 2 Interior Stash Pockets
- All Terrain Cloth Elbow Reinforcements
- M.L. Hood Design with Mini Bill
- Loop Panel on Each Sleeve
- Full Windflap
- California, USA
"A classic mountaineering essential with the Beast Hoodie."
"This [PDW] Beast Boodie is the bee's knees!..It's a great mid to outer fleece layer that will keep you toasty AF."
- Snailfans. Raleigh, NC.
"The PDW Beast Hoodie is a throwback to mountaineering gear from the ‘70s and ‘80s you’ll love to sport. Go beast mode and make this hoodie part of your go-to kit for the great outdoors."