DA Hoodie - Grenadier Gray
The current version features an updated fit with roomier forearms, and a Polartec WindPro fleece which is denser, slightly heavier, but less bulky than previous versions. The heather, 2 tone cross-dyed color adds depth and a richer color tone in its appearance.
With a loop swatch on each sleeve for your favorite morale patches, our signature MLH (Major League Hood) design, dummy cord keepers in each pocket, engineered patterning for unrestricted movement, 2-way main zipper, thumbhole cuffs, reinforced elbows, this is our goto grab-n-go technical fleece hoodie for a wide variety of active wilderness activities. The modern, tailored cut is streamlined and follows alpine-climber's styles of performance wear for less bulk, layering under shells, and better warmth retention.
- Polartec WindPro 9504 (10oz/339gm) Polyester Fleece with DWR Finish
- Poly Mesh
- Poly Grosgrain
- Nylon Hardware
- Guide Cloth Trims
- Guide Cloth Reinforced Elbows
- Nylon Loop
- Shock Cord
- YKK Zippers
- Updated Athletic-Fit, Layers Well Under Hard-Shells
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning for Unrestricted Movement
- Cinch Bottom Hem
- Structured Cuffs with Draft Resistant Thumbholes
- Dummy Cord Keepers in Each Pocket
- 2 Front Zippered Hand Pockets
- 2 Interior Patch Pockets
- 2 Zippered Sleeve Pockets
- Guide Cloth Elbow Reinforcements
- MLH (Major League Hood) Design with Mini Bill
- Loop Panel on Each Sleeve
- Wetsuit Style, Flatlock Seam Construction for Next to Body Comfort
- Full Windflap
- Laser Cut Pit Vents
- California, USA
Like always Prometheus always produce high quality products that withstand the elements of nature. Five Star!
Thank you for your review Gilbert!
I've been wearing this one for a while and I consider myself a fleece connoisseur. PDW got it right with this one. A spacious hoodie, Wind Pro, just the right amount of pocket space. I'm impressed. FYI, I'm 6' and 205 lbs. I ordered the 2XL. The sleeves are right and the trunk is a bit oversized. That combination makes it very easy to conceal a pistol and a blade on my belt or even a small chest pack. Again, spot on construction and execution.
Thank you for the review Kevin.