DRB Woodsman Shirt - Merino Red-Black-Gray Plaid
This is like your grandfather's favorite outdoor shirt he wore to the cabin, or what your father threw on after an early morning session at his favorite break, but better. A modern regular fit for comfort and freedom of movement. Layer over your favorite waffle thermal, use as a light jacket around the campsite when things chill down in the evenings. Our custom milled Merino Wool Melton is densely woven, is robust and rugged, and also softer than typical Melton Wool. Merino Wool is no melt-no drip, insulates when wet, quiet and wears year after year. The chest pockets are sized to fit most non-plus sized smart phones and has one pen-pencil slot for when you use this shirt in the workshop. Double reinforced elbows keeps the typical wear points more durable, a touch borrowed from vintage US Navy type work shirts of a different era, and engineered single arm-side panel construction allow for freedom of arm movement unlike other button up shirts being made today. The DRB Woodsman Shirt is equally at home in the wilderness, at the workshop, or inside the cabin of your favorite overlanding rig. This is a modern classic we think Teddy Roosevelt would have approved of.
Built and crafted in small batches in the USA.
- Densely Milled, Premium 14 oz. 85% Merino Melton Wool/15% Nylon Blend. *Dry Clean Only
- 100% Fine Brushed Poly Twill Trim
- Custom Nylon PDW No-Loss Para-Smock Style Slotted Buttons
- Regular Fit
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning
- Single Full Length Side Arm Panels for Full Range of Motion
- Classic Heritage Style Camp Collar
- 2 Buttoned Chest Pockets Updated to Fit Many Modern Smartphones
- Industrial Grade Construction, Triple Needle Stitching, Thread and Bar-Tacks Throughout
- No-Loss PDW Slotted Buttons
- Double Reinforced Elbows
- California, USA
"These guys continue to amaze me with their modern takes on classic designs."
"The details are awesome and large fits me well. Great Shirt!!"
- Kirkland J.
San Francisco, CA