DRB Woodsman Werx Shirt - Black Cotton Canvas
This is like your grandfather's favorite work shirt he wore to the cabin, woodshop, or what your father threw on when he headed off to the garage to dial in those carbs. A modern regular fit for comfort and freedom of movement. Layer over your favorite waffle thermal, use as a light jacket around the campsite when things chill down in the evenings. The 100% cotton canvas is no melt-no drip, and good to go year 'round. The chest pockets are sized to fit most non-plus sized smartphones and has one slot for a pen or pencil to keep handy when making your cut marks. Double reinforced elbows keeps the typical wear points more durable, a touch borrowed from vintage US Navy type work shirts of a different era, and engineered single arm-side panel construction allow for freedom of arm movement unlike other button up shirts being made today. This edition DRB Woodsman Shirt is equally at home in the wilderness, inside the cabin of your favorite overlanding rig and great for the workshop or garage.
Built and crafted in small batches in the USA.
- 10 oz. 100% Cotton Canvas
- 100% Fine Brushed Cotton Twill Trim
- Nylon PDW No-loss Para-smock Style Slotted Buttons
- Regular Fit
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered Patterning
- Single Full Length Side Arm Panels For Wider Range of Motion
- Classic American Camp Style Collar
- 2 Buttoned Chest Pockets Updated to Fit Many Modern Smartphones
- Industrial Grade Construction, Triple Needle Stitching, Thread and Bar-tacks Throughout
- No-loss PDW Slotted Buttons
- Double Reinforced Elbows
- California, USA