Odyssey Cargo Pant ATC - Machine Mineral Gray
These are a feature rich, dedicated utility cargo pant for year round use in the field. These cargo pants have their DNA born from the first styles of combat utility pants made for British, and American Paratroopers from WWII.
Each feature and detail serves a purpose. Our industrial grade construction methods use heavy duty nylon thread, triple needle stitching on major seams, and more bar-tacks to reinforce stress points than probably any other pant being made today. Many of these details aren’t obvious without us calling them out, but you’ll know they’re there when these pants hold up and do their job.
Design highlights include articulated knees, knee pad slots, our signature 3-point cargo flap closure system, no-twist custom D-rings, no-loss parasmock style slotted buttons, diamond gusset, diamond double seat, dedicated knife-multitool pockets, work wear style hand pockets which are accessible when using a pack waist or utility to first line belt, and all this in an understated and clean styling. Available in Machine Mineral Gray.
- 4.13oz, 85% Nylon / 15% Spandex All Terrain Cloth with C6 DWR Finish
- Updated Regular Utility Fit
- 4-Way Stretch Technical Fabric
- Quick Dry with C6 DWR Finish
- Low Profile Shaped Gusseted Cargo Pockets, with Our Unique 3-point Flap Closures
- Internal Cargo Pocket Organizers
- Dedicated EDC Tool Pockets for Today’s Folding Knives, Multi-tools, and Flashlights
- Hide-Away Pocket by Rear Waistband for Spare Cuff Key, Cash, Etc
- Horizontal Hand Pockets Inspired from Work Wear, Which Allow User Access Even While Wearing Pack, 1st Line or Tool Belts
- Coin Trap or Small Folder Pocket Inside Main Hand Pockets
- Custom No-Twist Delta-Ring Hardware
- Custom No-Loss Parasmock Type Slotted Buttons
- YKK Vislon Nylon Tooth Zipper
- Diamond Double Seat Reinforcement
- Diamond Shaped Gusset for Extra Mobility
- Loop Swatches on Each Cargo Pocket for Cat Eyes, Hiviz Markers, or Mini Morale Patches
- Double, Triple Needle and Bar-Tack Reinforcement Construction Throughout
- Double Reinforced Rear Leg Cuffs
- California, USA