S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L - All Terrain Brown
This day pack has the objective of functioning as an extension of its user in their everyday carry needs, to any number of adventures and tasks in the field and backcountry. The pack name itself is an acronym based on the primary, top level design criteria it was built under. S.uspension, H.aul, A.ccess, D.urability, O.rganized.
With an inherent purpose-driven design this pack represents a lifelong, yet constantly evolving core design ethos and aesthetic seen throughout all of our PDW products. The DNA of the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L can be traced to the classic design and engineering lineage of the core outdoor and alpine sports tradition. Fused with modern capability, ergonomics, practical usability, and ruggedized materials this day pack delivers intelligent and carefully considered versatile performance for today’s discerning user. The choice of performance materials in making the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L gives the user an adventure pack that is robust yet won't weigh you down.
Our day pack is equally at home with both the dedicated recreational user and the professional one. The S.H.A.D.O. Pack 24L is designed and built for those whose have chosen to live a life less ordinary and require a class of products that speaks to that calling. From the spontaneous wilderness overnighter, an urban weekend of food trucking in a new city, exploring ancient ruins in a distant land, skinning up and carving down a hidden backcountry bowl, to confidently carrying your EDC essentials. This day pack will be an extension of you and is as adventurous and versatile as you want to be. Versatile and modular pack accessories are available for you to customize your pack to suit your needs. Available in All Terrain Brown with Flame Orange liners.
- Invista Cordura® 500D
- Custom Milled 500D Nylon/Spandex
- 70D Nylon Ripstop
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Nylon Tape & Webbing
- Custom Made Color Matched Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord & Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Shock Cord
- Nylon Hook & Loop
- 24L / 1465 cubic inches
- Height: 20"
- Width (max): 11"
- Width (min): 9"
- Depth: 7"
- Main Zippered Clamshell:
- Main Storage Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Secondary 3/4 Zippered:
- Dedicated EDC or Hydration Bladder Compartment
- 2 Zippered Mesh Pocket Organizers
- Included EDCO Panel™ and Removable Admin Panel
- Removable and Reversible Gear Trap™ with Stretch Panels, MCA™ (MOLLE Compatible Array) and Zippered Digital Reader Stash Pocket
- Removable (Fully Updated) EDCO™ Panel with Admin Panel, MCA-HD™ (MOLLE Compatible Array Heavy Duty) and 3 Zippered Nylon Mesh Pockets
- 3-Stage Modular ToF Belt™:
- Removable Lumbar Pad
- Removable 2" Webbing Belt
- Removable Fully Padded Belt Wings with MCA™
- Padded Back with Closed Cell Foam and Ripple Air Flow Channels
- QR Ice Axe Shock Cord Keepers, Which Double as Gear Trap™ Retainers
- Dual Ice Axe Loops
- Fully Lined with Flame Orange 70D Ripstop for Easy Interior Viewing and Emergency SAR Marking
- Padded Tablet/Laptop (Most 15" and Smaller) Sleeve in Main Compartment
- Two Zippered Internal Mesh Organizer Pockets for Pack Towels, Flip Flops, etc.
- Top Hydration Bladder Tube Port
- Hanger Clip for Water Bladders
- Exterior Zippered Accessory Pocket Lined with Loop to Mount Admin Panel or Optional 6x6 Organizer Tile™
- Exterior Hook & Loop ID and Morale Patch Panel
- Removable HDPE Multi-Purpose Frame Sheet can be Used as Emergency Snow Shovel and Splint
- Centered, Single Column Mountaineering Type 3/4" Shaped Daisy Chain with D-Ring
- Dual 3/8" Vertical Lash Webbing
- Exterior Shock Cord for Cinching Bulky Items
- Dual Side Stretch Water Bottle Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Laser Cut and Laminated MCA™
- Adjustable, Removable Sternum Strap
- Four Low Profile Haul Strap Handles (Top, Bottom and Both Sides)
- Bottom with MCA for Lashing Additional Bulky Items
- Self-Policing Webbing Straps
- PDW PRO-Line
- 61.125 Oz.
“Finally got out with the SHADO v2 the other day. Most impressed....”
- Sam S. • Kalispell, MT
“PDW SHADO 24- an amazing pack, very accessible, fantastic price, lightweight and more comfortable than I imagined. Highly recommend.”
- Elliot S. • Walhall, SC
“S.H.A.D.O 24L by [PDW] Can't say enough about any of their products. Supremely top-notch !”
- BJ R. • Amarillo, TX
"I gotta say I love the improvements to the pack. You guys hit another one out of the park."
- Ryan V.
"I love it."
- Lil Guy
"Just like the good old days of Apple’s new product releases, PDW has reimagined this pack from the ground up, bundled in all the features AND reduced the price from their previous model. Not only that but they’ve clearly paid special attention to the feedback of many, many users and addressed all the issues that were voiced by fans or critics alike. It takes a special kind of company to do that."
"The SHADO 24L has hands down been one of the most complete EDC bags I have used in the last few years...From the materials to the craftsmanship the SHADO is made to last and looks great doing it...."
- RMK Outdoors
"...SHADO 2.0 is legit and if you're in the market for a new pack (or not), I recommend that you run, not walk...to get yours....""From a movie set in CA to a trail head in NH,, it was a pleasure putting this potential pack of the decade through its paces."