SPD Invictus-IBL - L-Micarta OD Green
This is a precision made, EDC folder at its finest. We used titanium billet in the handle, pivot collar, and the pocket clip. The Böhler M390 stainless steel alloy blade runs on ceramic bearings for a smooth action. Dual thumbstuds with dive watch grade glow-in-the-dark inlays deploys the blade quickly and decisively. Rounding out this Invictus-IBL are the OD Green linen micarta scales which are hand fitted to the handle. No flashy, big logos or graphics or marks, just a subtle logo laser etched on to the pocket clip. For those who adhere to the philosophy of form follows function, find beauty in finely made, useful tools, and demand precision made mechanical objects, the Invictus-IBL is made for you.
Due to the complex, lengthy production process, the extra hand finishing work and associated costs required in the making of this particular variation of the Invictus folder, it is unlikely we will run this version again. This was a labor of love, perseverance and patience over 6 years to see this through to its final, satisfying conclusion. We hope those of you who choose to own this folder will appreciate the time and effort in its creation, and confidently enjoy the results.
- Böhler M390
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- Linen Micarta
- OAL: 8.125"
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Construction Type: Integral Bolster Lock
- 4.4oz / 12.5g
- Handle Machined from a Solid Block of 6AL-4V Titanium
- Premium Böhler M390 Stainless Steel Blade
- SS Lock Bar Stabilizer Insert
- Dual Thumbstuds with Dive Watch Grade GITD Inlays
- Satin SS Hardware
- Hand Fitted Linen Micarta Handle Scales
- Titanium Pivot Collar, Bronze Races, and Ceramic Bearings
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Fine Jimping on Blade and Handle "Backstrap"
- Lanyard Pocket for Type 1 ALSE Cordage
- Low-Ride Titanium Billet Pocket Clip
- Fine Matte Bead Peened Industrial Finish
- US Design Patent: US D752,411 S
- Laser Etched SPD Kraken Trident Logo on Pocket Clip
- Böhler M390