SPD Invictus-SP - Carbon Fiber
Precision made, with fine jimping throughout, dive watch grade glow-in-the-dark thumbstud cabochons, and the signature, purpose driven, industrial design direction that is distinctly from the hand and mind of our Chief Designer and Company Founder.
Customer ReviewsBased on 2 reviews100%(2)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)N
Well built, incredible design, thin behind the edge so it’s nice and slicey. I thought it would be too light but there’s actually titanium inlayed inside the carbon fiber side, which makes for a very balanced feel. 10/10 thanks so much!A
Just got mine today and I am disappointed that I can barely open the blade with one hand. Once it breaks loose the blade opens smoothly but it is almost impossible to open it with one hand.
Hi Andrew, sorry to hear you're having difficulty opening the blade with one hand. It shouldn't be difficult at all. Especially because the blade pivots on bearings, the blade should actually fly open with ease. it could be the way in which you're holing the knife. Make sure that your index finger is not pressing against the frame lock, cock your thumb behind the thumbstud and flick the blade open. The blade should flick/fly open with ease!
- CPM MagnaCut
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- Carbon Fiber
- OAL: 8.125"
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness:
- Handle Thickness:
- Premium CPM MagnaCut Blade Steel
- Chamfered Titanium Billet Framelock Side
- Carbon Fiber Presentation Side
- Lock Bar Stabilizer
- Dual Thumbstuds with Premium GITD Inlays
- Milled Pockets in Titanium Handle Interior for Weight Reduction
- Bronze Cages, and Ceramic Bearings
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Full Back Spacer with Jimping
- Lanyard Pin for Type I Cordage
- Low-Ride Billet Pocket Clip
- Fine Matte Bead Peened Industrial Finish
- US Design Patent: US D752,411 S
- Laser Etched SPD Kraken Trident Mark
- CPM MagnaCut