SPD X Strider SnG Mando Black Out
A very special edition SnG featuring the legendary Mythosaur symbol on the hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum handle, which required over one hour on the laser table in a unique reductive engraving process to create a positive relief effect. The titanium frame lock side features "THIS IS THE WAY" laser etch, our SPD Kraken Trident on the pocket clip with an all over, hand applied classic Strider fine tiger stripe pattern. The blade is finished in black oxide.
The history between the Mandalorians and Jedi is a long and complicated. Starting with the first Mandalorian Jedi, Tarre Vizla.
- Blade Material: PSF27, Black Oxide Finish
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Super Matte Anodized Finish
- Framelock Material: 6V-4AL Titanium
- Pivot: 6V-4AL Titanium
Approx. Knife Dimensions:
- OAL: 8.125"
- Cutting Edge: 3"
- Blade Thickness: .19"
Approx. Bead Dimensions:
- Height: 0.645"
- Diameter: 0.59"
- 5.6 oz
- Locking Type: Frame lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip up
- Strider Logo on Tang
- SPD Kraken Trident Logo on Pocket Clip
- Tiger Stripe Camo on Framelock Side
- "THIS IS THE WAY" Laser Etch on Framelock Side
- Deep Laser Engraved Positive Relief Mythosaur Symbol
- California, USA