SPD X Terrain 365 Otter Slip Joint OD G10
The Barlow pattern is one of the most enduring classic slip joint models ever created. It's appeal is in its simplicity, pragmatism, and usability. We looked to this great classic to create our own modern version. One of the unique carryovers is the lanyard bail where a leather wrist thing or knotted lanyard can be attached to. The Otter Slip Joint is an all around pocket knife for everyday carry, updated with technical, modern materials, precision machined parts, and a legacy design distilled down to its core characteristics that is utterly relevant today as it was when first introduced in 1670.
Pls note: just like the vintage versions, never close blade when the lanyard bail is over the blade channel.
- OAL: 6.9375"
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"3.9375"
- Closed: 2.75"
- Construction Type: Slip Joint
- Wt: 2.7oz
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt Blade
- Titanium Liners
- 316 Stainless Steel Dive Watch Grade Hardware
- Stainless Steel Backspring
- Bronze Bushings
- Modern Modified Spear Point Blade Profile
- Rustproof & Non-Magnetic Terravantium™ Blade
- Fine Matte Finish
- Dual Nail Nicks
- Titanium Lanyard Bail *Do Not Close Blade with Bail Over Blade Channel
- SPD Kraken Trident Blade Mark
- Terravantium™ Blade Mark