SPD X Terrain 365 - STS-AT - OD
The STS-AT not only draws its blade shape inspiration from the Loveless chute, but also its intent. An edged tool that is highly versatile and capable in a wide range of environments and conditions as required by Harry Archer, another legendary figure and the man who initially commissioned the chute knife idea to Loveless. Archer required a knife that could be used for cutting parachute lines, wilderness survival, personal safety, and more; and also do so in demanding, rough environments. With a rustproof Teravantium blade, all non-ferrous and non-magnetic components down the custom turned titanium machine screws and ceramic bearings, the STS-AT is a folding knife that is impervious to rust in any wilderness conditions on land or in water. A highly reliable and capable tool for your next adventure, be it at the top of your favorite local peak, fishing spot or somewhere, unknown, far away and dangerous.
- OAL: 8.1"
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Closed: 4.1"
- Construction Type: Titanium Framelock
- Wt: 3.8oz
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt Blade
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- Chute Knife Type Clip Point Blade
- Rustproof & Non-Magnetic Terravantium™ Blade
- Dual Thumbstuds with Strontium Aluminate Glow-In-The-Dark Cabochons
- Fine Matte Finish
- Titanium Pivot
- Ceramic Bearings in Bronze Races
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Titanium Framelocking
- Interior Milled Pockets in Titanium Handle Side for Weight Reduction
- Internal Lanyard Pin
- Titanium Billet Pocket Clip
- Blade Jimping
- Handle Jimping
- 5 Handle Fullers Each Side
- SPD Kraken Trident Blade Mark
- Terravantium™ Blade Mark