SPD X Wenger Blades Micro-Tracker
Custom hand made by Dave Wenger. This unique blade and grind configuration is designed for field use and bushcraft in mind. The compound grind features a hollow terminating at a modified flat with an appleseed secondary bevel and will easily tackle chopping, cutting, skinning, curling and much more. Along with the custom Sagewood leather belt sheath, this knife is made for the backcountry and wilderness.
- Baron Nitro-V Ferroalloy with Caswell Black Finish
- OD Green Micarta with Orange Liners
- Full Grain Leather
- OAL: 7.5"
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.17"
- Weight: XX.XX oz
- Compound Grind with Hollow Terminating at a Modified Flat with an Appleseed Secondary Bevel
- Full Tapered Tang Construction
- SPD OD Green Micarta Scales with Orange Liners
- Sagewood Leather Belt Sheath
- SPD Logo Laser Etched
- Wenger Blades Makers Mark