SPD X Wenger Blades Tracker
Handmade by Dave Wenger in his workshop in Michigan. This unique blade and grind configuration is designed for field use and bushcraft in mind. The compound grind features with a hollow terminating at a modified flat with an appleseed secondary bevel and will easily tackle chopping, cutting, skinning, curling and much more. The Tracker comes in a superalively made Sagewood leather sheath with belt loop. This stout knife is made for the backcountry and wilderness.
- 80CrV2 Tool Steel with Black Oxide Finish
- Black Canvas Micarta Scales with Bright Green Liners
- Full Grain Leather
- OAL: 12.25"
- Blade Length: 7.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Weight: X.XX oz
- Compound Grind with Hollow Terminating at a Modified Flat with an Appleseed Secondary Bevel
- Full Tapered Tang Construction
- SPD Exclusive OD Green Micarta Scales with Orange Liners
- Sagewood Leather Belt Sheath
- SPD Logo Stamp
- Wenger Blades Makers Mark