Ti-FS MK2 - Black Out
This compact, refillable fire starter is well suited in any backpack, survival kit or key chain. In addition to the upgraded titanium billet casing, this capsule lighter stands apart with the knurled finish for better grip when wet, weather resistance, extra spare parts, and comes packed in a reusable survival tin. With an overall size of 1.875” X 0.625”, this rugged, small yet capable fire starter can easily be a part of any user’s essential EDC, especially for those who enjoy time in the wilderness and backcountry.
A small, pocketable, personal fire starter or lighter, that uses lighter fluid, ignited by a wheel, flint and wick has been a staple part of an individual’s field kit since the ones issued or privately purchased since WWI. Most anyone understands the fundamental importance of starting a fire when in the field and in a wilderness survival scenario. While we are also strong proponents of being proficient in starting fires with other methods and/or tools such as the ferro rod to drill bow, having an easily accessible, reliable and durable lighter is indispensable and much more expedient in starting a life saving fire. There’s a good array of capsule lighters on the market, but PDW saw an opportunity to create one made to with our design and higher production value sensibilities. Our titanium billet case takes longer to mill than any other on the market today, but it is the details, which sets our apart. The material itself is far superior to the thin walled aluminum versions.
- Titanium 6AL-4V
- Stonewashed Tumbled Finish & Bead Peened
- Black DLC Finish
- Plated Brass Lighter Core
- Length: 1.875"
- Diameter: 0.66"
- Tin Box: 3.40" x 2.375" x 0.375"
- Milled MK2 Grenade Type Surface for Better Grip in Cold/Wet Conditions
- Lanyard Hole
- Refillable with Common Lighter Fluid
- Will Also Work with Unleaded Auto Fuel, White Gas, Jet Fuel, or Other Refined Liquid Petroleums Suited for Combustion Engines
- Weather-Resistant with O-Ring Seal
- Replaceable "Flint"
- Replaceable Wick
- Comes Packaged in Reusable Survival Tin
- Includes Spare Parts:
- Flint Dispenser with Extra Flints
- 2 x O-Rings
- PDW Logo Printed on Box Top