This classic alcohol burning stove can be used virtually anywhere in the world where you can find high proof alcohol. So simple to use, "a caveman can do it". Does not use or rely on specialized, processed petroleum based fuels. Burns clean and leaves no mess or residue behind. Original classic versions were made in brass, this modern version features aerospace grade titanium construction for weight reduction, is corrosion proof, and offers a lifetime of durability.
The Ti-Line ABC can be used on it's own for a minimalist's cookset or paired with our Ti-Line MFSS for a more versatile multi-fuel set up.
Depending on environmental conditions this stove will boil 1.5 to 2 cups (350-500ML) of water with 30-60ML of alcohol fuel, and well suited to prepare today's freeze dried food packs, or just a nice hot cup of tea.
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- Height: 1.67" / 43mm
- Diameter: 2.82" / 72mm
- Titanium Construction
- Light Weight
- Corrosion Proof
- Compact Size
- Uses Denatured Alcohol, 91%+ Isopropyl Alcohol, or High Proof Alcohol
- Dual Level Jets
- 1-2oz / 30-60ML Fuel Level Markings
- Simple to Use
- Little to No Maintenance Required
- Easily Nests into Backpacker's Cups, Pots, Cooksets
- Boils Approximately 400ML of Water with 30ML of Fuel Around 5 mins in Ideal Conditions
- Laser Etched All Terrain Graphic
- 1.50oz / 42.5g