Wilderness Utility Top - Charcoal Gray Heather
The heart of this utility top is a hearty mid-weight 14 oz wool melton with a touch of nylon added for even more durability. Wool has been the goto outdoor material for generations. It is naturally insulating even when wet, quiet, and no melt no drip. The overall cut and single side arm panels allows a great range and freedom of movement uncommon in wool style outdoor shirts. Ample, well placed pockets for storing any number of outdoor accessories, personal effects, and survival to camp items. 4 of the pockets have zippers for extra security, 2 additional chest pockets act as hand warmers, and are placed as to clear pack waist straps, utility to first-line belts. Double reinforced elbows, generous collar stands up to block wind, and the no-loss slotted parasmock style PDW buttons round out the Wilderness Utility Top. This is a PDW shirt that you can likely pass down to your grandkids. Available in charcoal gray heather, and classic olive drab green. Cut and sewn here in California, USA.
- 14 oz. 85% wool/15% nylon Melton blend. *Dry clean only
- 100% fine brushed cotton twill trim
- Acetyl PDW slotted buttons
- YKK zippers
- Relaxed fit, cut for wearing over mid-layers
- Order one size down if intended to be worn mostly over a base-layer
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Engineered patterning
- Single full length side arm panels for full range of motion
- Generous collar to pop up and block wind
- 2 zippered upper arm pockets
- 2 zippered chest pockets
- 2 side entry hand-warmer pockets
- Chest pockets placed to clear waist belts
- Industrial grade construction, stitching, thread and bar-tacks throughout
- No-loss PDW slotted buttons
- Double reinforced elbows
- Cut longer to stay tucked under pack waist belts
- California, USA
"Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know I got my wilderness utility top in yesterday. Talk about a kickass piece of clothing. Looks great under my JAAC Hoodies. Thanks for making another great piece that will last for years."
- Scott L.