The double wall type construction found in the Ti-Line MFSS directs airflow to oxygenate the fire resulting in the nearly complete combustion of biomass fuel, a hotter burn, while creating less smoke.
The Ti-Line MFSS is designed to use fuel sources that are easily foraged, obtained, or sourced. This survival stove isn't dependent on specialized, processed petroleum-based fuels such as white gas or isobutane-propane cartridges.
INNER CORE/FUEL BASKET POSITION-1 FOR BIOMASS ALCOHOL BURNER CORE.
USE BIOMASS FOR FUEL
USES WIDELY AVAILABLE HEXAMINE/SOLID FUEL TABS
The compact design allows it to fit and nest in most any common 500ML backpacking pots for a self-contained cooking set you can put together and the smallest packed footprint for your wilderness travel to survival kits.
- 6AL-4V Titanium
Approx. Dimensions (Packed)
Approx. Dimensions (Packed):
- Height: 3.03" / 77mm
- Diameter: 3.62" / 92mm
- Double Wall Titanium Construction to Direct Air Flow
- Engineered for High Efficiency Combustion of Fuels
- Cleaner, Hotter Burns with Less Smoke
- Multiple Fuel Options: Biosmass, Solid Fuel Tabs (Hexamine), Alcohol (w/Optional Burner Core)
- Compatible with the Common, Classic, Alpine Type Alcohol Burner
- Adjustable Inner Core/Fuel Basket to Use with Different Fuels
- Cut Down Window to Feed Biomass Fuel without Removing Cookware
- Fold Out Legs for Stability
- 2-Position Folding Pot Stands to Fit Different Sizes of Cookware
- Take Down Construction for Small Footprint and Easy Packing
- Nests and Fits in Most 500ML Backpacking Style Pots
- Easy to Create Your Own Self Contained Complete Cookset
- Fits in Our Optional Backpacker Stove Pouch
- Disassembles to 5 Total Components
- Laser Etched All Terrain Graphic
- 4.30oz / 122g
Prometheus provides gerat quality camping and EDC gear. The Stove and accessories are super light, durable and easy to use. Very communicative across process. Thank you!!!
This is a great little indestructible titanium stove. I love the multifuel option - very versatile! I bought the Tri-Line ABC alcohol burner to go with it. Works great! This is better, in my opinion, than using the expensive butane canisters.
Well made lightweight gear, everything nests together perfectly and the carry case and ti is of the high quality that PDW has always achieved
Thank you for the review Mark.