All Terrain Pack 24L
This day pack is designed for any weather and dialed toward those who life life in and around water. The 24L capacity holds a good day's load out for most users with an external and internal zippered pockets for extra organization, and a thermomolded padded back for all day comfort. A daisy chain, 3 delta-ring clip points, 4 accessory cinch straps for rod tubes or take down paddles, removable padded waist belt and loop panels for morale patches, round out some of the extra details.
One of the unique design features of the AT Pack 24L is the built in inflator nozzle. The spring-loaded valve makes using it an easy operation to deflate or inflate the pack. The inflator nozzle allows the pack to be inflated for buoyancy and used as a field expedient, temporary floatation device if needed. The AT Pack 24L is amphibious rated, versatile, capable, and designed for all terrain adventures on and off the grid.
Customer ReviewsBased on 5 reviews80%(4)20%(1)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)S
Excellent pack. Extremely well made. I bought the pack and both duffels due to my PNW roots, RIB boating and SUP paddling, and a desperate need for alpine lakes. All of them are excellent, and built to last. On my last SUP paddle/camp instead of carrying my large duffel down a 50' rock cliff, I gave it a toss with all of my gear inside, and it floated as expected!P
Great pack in water-oriented conditions. Used as a transport for gear while island hopping and fishing in the Bahamas. To be able to toss it off the boat directly into the water when inflated is pretty cool. Noticing the metal zipper housing is showing some corrosion from the salt, which is the only negative so far. Super comfortable when shouldered with a heavier load and love the ability to move and attach everything I need.J
Been always looking for a durable, waterproof or even submersible pack for my island or packrafting adventures. This void was not easy to fill especially when being picky on functionality and looks. The AT24L had both with the hiking backpack look but with submersible qualities. And I reckon its about $100 cheaper than the competition. It feels comfy and had supportive hip belts plus I get to use my PDW morale patches on it. Inflator nozzle was a plus point which competitors didn't have.p
I was worried about the zipper with this bag before I got it
When I did it’s beefy well built took it to Belize many many water events held up over a 18 day excursionI
Really amazing quality. Love the design and the materials chosen.
- 1000D RPET
- Laminated 1000D RPET
- 600D RPET
- Custom Milled 500D Nylon/Spandex
- Nylon Mesh
- Multiple Density Closed Cell Foam
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers
- Delrin Tooth Water-tight Zipper
- Nylon Tape & Webbing
- Nylon Trims and Hardware
- 3mm Cord & Saddle Zipper Pulls
- Nylon Hook & Loop
- 24L / 1465 cubic inches
- Height: 20"
- Width (max): 11"
- Width (min): 9"
- Depth: 7"
- High Frequency Seam Welding
- Main Zippered IPX7 Rated WaterproofCompartment
- Exterior Zippered Organizer Pocket
- Interior Zippered Organizer Pocket
- Inflator Nozzle with Spring Loaded Valve
- Thermomolded Padded Back with Sculpted Shoulder and Lumbar Contours
- Removable Padded Waist Belt with MCA™ (MOLLE Compatible Array)
- 4 X QR Cinching Straps for Rod Tubes, Take Down Paddles, Etc.
- Center Daisy Chain with Delta-Ring Clip Point
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Laser Cut and Laminated MCA™ (MOLLE Compatible Array), 2 Delta-Ring Clip Point
- Removable, Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Load Lifters
- 2 X Bottom Rows of Lashing for 1" Webbing
- Keychain Clip
- Loop Panel for Morale Patches
- 4 X Haul Strap Handles
- Self-Policing Webbing Straps