One is none, two is one. When traveling many of us often like to bring back ups of our most used EDC items and/or when on flights, you need to check in some of your non-carryon approved TSA items; this EDTC is for you in mind.
- 600D Nylon Oxford
- Nylon Reverse Coil Zipper
- EVA Foam
- Nylon Edge Binding
- OD: Approx. 6.25" x 2.375" x 2.10"
- ID: Approx. 5.75" x 2.00" x 1.75"
- Semi-Rigid Thermo-Molded Construction
- Durable Nylon Oxford Shell
- Dual EDC Item Capacity
- Fits Most Mind-Sized Folding Knives, 42mm Case Size Watches, Eyewear, Etc.
- 2 Removable Die Cut EVA Foam Bumpers
- EVA Foam Divider
- Zippered Clamshell Opening
- Hiviz Flame Orange No-Scratch Lining
- Molded PDW Logo
- 3.00 oz
"...a new option from EDC specialists Prometheus Design Werx has to be one of the most affordable we’ve ever seen, and possibly, the most appropriate for the adventurous traveler...the EDTC is thermo-molded and features a flexible design — it includes removable, die-cut foam inserts as well as a divider, and it’s available in Alloy Gray and lined in Flame Orange. Looking like some high-tech, possibly radioactive sunglass pouch (given Prometheus Design Werx’s cool logo), the EDTC is a perfect way to securely transport your stuff — especially if you have to stash it under the plane."
- Gear Patrol